Sober Companion – The Real Benefits.
Private families and high profile individuals have been engaging Sober Companions for years. As one of the most effective aftercare services available today, your Sober Companion serves as a valuable safety net as you make the critical transition back home. Whether you are leaving the protected environment of a Treatment Center or you have experienced relapse, yet unable to sustain yourself in recovery, the support of a trained and experienced Sober Companion can provide the needed support to your success. Affording yourself the personal care of a Companion as you meet the challenges of change, making new decisions and choosing new behaviors, all in real time, can be invaluable.
With the experience of 30+ years in recovery, multiple industry certifications and the insights earned from working side by side with so many on this path, Kathie will quickly gain the confidence of those she works with, their families and professional teams as you work toward the goal of long term recovery together.
Benefits applied to every aspect of your personal, home, and professional life.
BENEFITS OF ENGAGING SOBER COMPANION SUPPORT:
* Smoother transition back into your living environments.
* Strong, real time, relapse prevention.
* Quicker re-engagement of professional and personal responsibilities.
* More successful implementation of recommended routines and practices.
* Timely appointment scheduling and follow through for medical & therapeutic aftercare services.
* More closely monitored medication responses and doctor communication.
* Objective progress evaluation and advocacy for appropriate changes if needed.