The transition from treatment center or detox back into your living environment is one of the most vulnerable periods in the recovery process. So much has been gained and accomplished during your stay in treatment and now its time to go home and apply what you've learned. Or perhaps you are beginning again. Affording yourself the personal support of a Recovery Companion is one of the most effective aftercare services available to help you successfully anchor yourself in your recovery program, once home.
As your Recovery Companion, we walk together through your daily routines and responsibilities as you find your footing in a new way of life. You will learn to respond differently to your triggers and obstacles, all opportunities to make new choices, and I will be there to support you in real time, where it matters most. I will serve as your advocate and ally in every task at hand. Whatever your calendar requires of you, from doctor and healing therapy appointments to incorporating the new practices and routines during the at-home challenges of our continued restricted environment. I will serve as your personal support, in every way, during this important time.
Or perhaps you have relapsed - do not despair. It just means that you have not yet found the right balance of supports strong enough to secure you in your recovery. Each one of us is a unique set of complexities and so our programs of recovery will be unique as well. We will evaluate what has worked for you as well as what hasn't - and we will build from there. Your re-commitment to your recovery is all that matters. So, hold your head up and let's begin again. I will never give up. I've seen too much success born from the failure of what didn't work. So don't you give up either.
Services offered to help you implement your recovery program at home:
Medical/Professional Support Provided:
* Meet with you (online) while in treatment to become comfortable with your plan for returning home.
* Meet with you and your professional team before departure to review your aftercare plan.
* Provide safe transport as your travel companion home, adding an extra layer of personal contact protection.
* Schedule and coordinate your follow up medical and therapeutic appointments and keep you on schedule.
* Help maintain medication schedules and stay in contact with doctors or additional support providers needed.
* Support your progress and advocate for any appropriate changes to your aftercare plan. Personal Recovery Support Provided: * Support you in your daily personal and family responsibilities while you re-engage your life with new proprieties.
* Help you develop new levels of self awareness and identify opportunities for new choices in your daily routines.
* Provide support for any professional or business tasks appropriate. * Outline and help you implement the steps required to achieve desired goals. * Support the continued inquiry and self discovery for desired lifestyle and behavioral changes. * Establish balance and priority of daily routines through time management.